Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of Kindergarten



Dallin has been counting down for weeks.
He has gotten very good at counting backward.

Today was an exciting morning for him.

He was a little bugged that I was walking him to school, as he had figured he would just get to walk with the big kids. Once I reminded him he needed that first day of school picture he was ok.

Thankfully he had a great time, hopefully he will love it all year!

Now to work on Lincoln adjusting to having Dallin gone for the first half of the day.....As soon as Dallin took off Lincoln buried his head in my hip.
I think he asked me 47 times between 9:15 and noon when Dallin was coming home.

Hopefully I can make his life more fun for three hours every morning.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had to listen to the questions of when school is over...all day long! Now he realizes he gets all the toys to himself and isn't sad at all :o)

Kelsey said...

"I hate it!" awesome