Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Family is Growing!

I am so excited that our family is growing!

Not as in growing up, but as in growing bigger!

My sister is having a baby!

(at least half of you thought *I* was announcing something, didn't you? ha! That's what you get for assuming things!)

That's right people, I am getting a nephew. My kids will now officially have cousinS.

She's being all mum about it, but now that word is getting out, she is past 20wks, and we know what it is, I'm officially being obnoxious and telling the world. Sorry Kel, you knew it was coming. I've kept this quiet long enough.

With as cutie-patootie as my niece is, I can't wait to see what the little boy edition will look like come May. So glad that someone is finally having another baby around here! Yay babies!

Photobucket

9 comments:

gbettinson said...

wow..a post....so much for being annonymous.
I didn't even write a blog about it....hmmmmmmm.......for reals. I thought you were tweeting.

Catey said...

Hey, I tweeted.

MaryAnne said...

Wow a nephew!!!! What would that be like! Congrats Aunt!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS AUNTIE CATEY!

Hawkeye said...

Your family either loves expanding...or hasn't heard of this crazy new invention called birth control...oh, wait...are you catholic?

Hawkeye said...

Wait a second...I just had my second baby last Saturday...

Kelsey said...

so annoying erase it already. bug!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...

I'm sure you're keeping this up to bug me...working...but really, time for a new post. for the love