Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!


To the very congenial all-American Donny Osmond.


To the most amazing man on the face of the earth. The most handsome, patient, kind, generous, fun, funny, indulgent, wonderful person.


No. I'm not talking about Donny anymore!


I'm talking about my best friend! My sweet hubby! The man who has survived taking over everything household/family/schedule/nursing me back to health for the past week.

I wish I could give him a long exotic vacation. He deserves one. He REALLY deserves one after the past week. Sadly, all I could muster up today was roughly an hour of time out of the house (thanks mom and dada!) to go and get a chocolate shake. while having minimal whispered conversation.

(You wish you could celebrate all your birthdays that way, don't you?)


But the good news is that he agreed to take a rain check on the big birthday celebration.

And the Wii seemed to help.


Happy Birthday Babe! I love you more than life itself!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy 41st Aaron. You don't look a day over 40.

Chris said...

You know what I love? That hot pink shirt! Donny says hi!