Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The biggest zit in the history of the world


Is currently residing on my forehead.

Don't believe me?

I actually took pictures to prove it.

Look:

Ok, not too terribly bad just normally. (aside from the fact that I'm not wearing any makeup) But if I dare to show any facial expression, especially something that involves raising my eyebrows (and trust me, there is always a good deal of eyebrow raising around here), it is unbelievably bad.



See? I told you.

It looks like one giant pocket of botox has landed smack dab in the middle of my forehead.

"It's the botox. I can't show emotion for another 2 hours."
(name that movie)

Dear ginormous zit on my forehead: please go away. As quickly as possibly.
And feel free to take my allergies with you. Thankyouverymuch.

Am I the only one who finds it horribly unfair to be dealing with typical teenage issues in my 30s? I mean, isn't that stage supposed to be over?
*sigh*
Oh well. At least I don't have to worry about it impeding my social life. HA!
Now there's a benefit to being old and married.

Photobucket

6 comments:

~LL~ said...

Movie....should I answer? Or give someone else a shot.....it's based on a fairy tale ;)

Heidi said...

Cinderella story? Just saw it the other night with Haleigh.
I have three zits residing on my face currently. Wouldn't it be nice if they just quit showing up after you have kids or just after high school.

justdawn said...

Christmas With the Kranks!

MadeInCanarias said...

Cinderella story.
Hope that zit goes away soon :D

Kelsey said...

why can't we be celebrities and be able to get cortisone shots in zits. They do it all the time. One time I asked my derm and he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about. hmmmmmm

Unknown said...

YIKES!!