Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Freebie


Welcome back to Friday!


I’m so caught in between the “Wow this week flew by! That’s great!” and “Holy cow-where did this week go?! I have too much to do!” Yikes.

Anyone else?


But one of my favorite things about Friday is sharing my favorite things!


I’m totally smitten with Etsy. I know I’m not the only one. And while I love my big box stores, I’d much rather buy as much as possible from little places. You know, the mom and pop type shops.


Little shop + internet = LOVE


Today I’m sharing one of the most adorable Etsy shops I’ve ever stumbled upon. Did you know that September is National Sewing Month? Let's celebrate that then!


I saw this shop and wanted everything.


Maybe one day.


I can tell you that at least a few things from Bugga Bugs will be included in the Christmas loot at our house in just three short months.

(only three months!! Anyone else aiming for all-or at least mostly-handmade Christmas this year?)


Today’s giveaway is any item you want from Bugga Bugs. Since it’s too hard for me to choose a favorite-you get to!


Go visit Bugga Bugs, come back here and leave a comment to let me know what your favorite pattern is.


As always, extra entries for being a follower, fbing, blogging or tweeting the giveaway. (please leave one comment for each entry).


Entries close at midnight MST Thursday Oct 1, winner chosen using random.org and announced Friday Oct 2.


Photobucket

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I've found another new favorite etsy shop thanks to you!! how stinking cute!!

if i win i would love The Nativity since I don't have one.

Tell Aaron hi

Unknown said...

bytheway... i face booked it :)

CloughClan said...

I've never entered a giveaway before but I HAD to do this one...too cute!!
If I win I'd get the Country Farmyard set.

CloughClan said...

I'm gonna facebook it! :)

CloughClan said...

I'm gonna blog it too! :) :)

CloughClan said...

Hey, I just became a follower! Can you tell this is my first time doing a give-a-way? May as well go all out, eh? ;)

Unknown said...

SOOOOO cute! I love the Noah's Ark set!!!

MaryAnne said...

I love it all!!!! I know that my girls would be in heaven with the tea set. So I have to say the tea set pattern.

sarah said...

I love this shop. There will probably be some of these under the tree at our house this Christmas too. I would pick the three little pigs (this is a big story at our house).

sarah said...

I am a follower

-Missy said...

Too cute! and I was just talking to my husband about getting our dd felt food for Christmas!

Deedles said...

Ok now I wish I could sew! These are all adorable how can I choose just one!? But I think I'd have to go with the tea set...that way they can share. :) Thanks Catey!

Deedles said...

I'm a follower! :)

Unknown said...

and I'm a follower too

Ashley said...

I am with MaryAnne, LOVE them all! Seriously, people are so talented!
My favorite is the cakes, cupcakes and ice cream - sorry, can't just choose one!

Brownfamily said...

Wow...Those are so adorable. Maybe one day I will be able to sew. I would have to say my favorite is either the bakery set or the country farm set, and I know my daughter would love them.

Brownfamily said...

I am a follower!

Marion said...

I'm a follower too

Rheanna said...

can't decide which one i love the most...they are all SO CUTE and SO CREATIVE!!! I go between the animals, the farm, the Nativity, the three pigs...like I said, love them all!

Rheanna said...

I follow, too!

Rheanna said...

Blogged about it too!