Friday, September 18, 2009

Tune in next time!

Today's Freebie will actually happen next week, 'cause that's just the way today is happening.
Sorry folks, I'm takin' the day off!

Actually, I'm frantically running around the house like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get things presentable for my Father-in-law to babysit the kids. Overnight.

How great is that?!

He's treating us to an evening away and staying here with our crazy herd. What a treat!

Although I can't help but wonder if this is a hint.... Last week he called, asked about his 7 amazing grandchildren, then asked if #8 was on the way yet.

I told him #8 was on back order. I kinda can't believe I actually said that to him!

Maybe he's trying to nudge us in the direction of working on the next grandchild! ha!

He would be mortified if he knew I said that!

But hey, he only has one daughter-in-law, isn't it my duty to keep him on his toes?

Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH Grandpa! Send him this way next weekend will ya?

Kelsey said...

i hope you guys had fun!