Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Under Construcion


(Those orange cones are for you people who don't live here in this great state where we have two seasons, winter and road construction.)


Allrighty folks! I've decided that I've been looking at this design for way too long, so I'm working on a blog makeover.

But I'm really feeling brave, so instead of just downloading another free template, I'm making my own. ACK!

I'd love to pay someone to do it, but let's face it, we all know I'm way too cheap.

Plus I just mortgaged my next month's salary on Coconut M&Ms.

Those were important. Plus some of them are bound for Germany. That's even more important.

So in the interest of the fact that I know this will take me longer than I assume (but I'm getting closer!!), I'm leaving last week's giveaway open until next Friday, August 28th.

And don't be alarmed if you come back and it looks like my blog has imploded. I'm not sure how you'd get a blog to look like that anyway, but I'm sure I could find a way to make it happen. Inadvertently of course.

In the mean time, if you're really desperate for entertainment, you can follow my daily chaos on Twitter. Because sometimes you just need to feel better about your day, and odds are if you peek into mine, that will happen.

I'll be back as soon as I finish wading my way through all this lovely html. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Shilo said...

HTML is always fun to wade through...
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Good luck and let me know if you need help!

Kelsey said...

what's in the box from Hong Kong???? Another kid?

Kelsey said...

love the new header