Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Freebie-Jumping the gun!


I know, I know, it's not Friday here for another 3 hours, but our feature today is so unbelievably on top of things that she's already started! : )

First, meet Lisa.

Adorable, organized, sweet, organized, happy, organized, crafty, creative, organized Mama to 4 sweet little Southern babies. Not to mention she always has an immaculate blog with adorable pictures and great ideas.

And did I mention she's organized?

I love this woman. And she has the cutest accent ever. Ever.

I also love her Etsy shop, A Diva and 3 Dudes Designs. So stinkin' cute!

This week Lisa has so generously offered not only to give one of her products, but a custom one at that! Up for grabs is a pillowcase dress in the fabric of your choice!


I can't wait until tomorrow morning when my own little Diva is awake so I can share some pics of her in her new pillowcase dress!

Come fall you add some tights and a little cardigan....too cute!

And look how cute this is:

Uber functional! Adorable over jeans or leggings as a top when your little Miss gets too tall to use it as a dress. Hello! Cute and super practical! Can't be beat.

(I told you her kids are adorable!)

You know the deal-get in to win!
-And all you previous winners-it's random every time, so don't be afraid to enter even if you've already been lucky!

First entry (mandatory)-go here:
A Diva and 3 Dudes

and pick your favorite pattern, then come back to this post and comment with your pick.

Additional entries:
*Be a follower here at Random Thoughts from the Zoo
*Comment over on Lisa's blog, One Hip Mom
*Become a follower there (One Hip Mom)
*Share the love! Blog/FB/Tweet about this giveaway

And I'm throwing one more in there this week too...
Any purchase from A Diva and 3 Dudes designs, earns you five, yep-five!, additional entries.

Now there's a sweet deal.

Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!

Contest closes at midnight MST on Thursday September 3rd. Winner will be chosen next Friday, September 4th using random.org

Photobucket

33 comments:

bethany said...

I'm kind of in love with the Blue Paisley Flowers dress-and the prices!! Oh my! Fabulous!

bethany said...

I am a subscriber to this blog.

-Missy said...

I can't decide if I like the Mod Circles or the Sweet Flower design better. These are ADORABLE!! And the prices are great, my husband will be upset you let me to such cute things :)

Kate and Wes said...

I love the Moda dot pillow case dress. It is so cute!

Kate and Wes said...

Left a comment on Lisa's blog

Heidi said...

I love the sweet flower print.

Heidi said...

I'm a follower on One-Hip Mom

Angieb said...

Hi there. I love the Sweet Flower pattern. Lisa is such a talented person. I already have many of the other patterns and you can't go wrong! Keeping my fingers crossed for the freebie.

Heidi said...

I sent out a plug for you on Facebook.

Katie Stoddart said...

Lovin the sweet flower print!

Katie Stoddart said...

I'm followin this blog now

Ashley said...

Love the blue paisley flower dress and we already know how cute Olivia looks in them, so perfect!!!

Ashley said...

Commented on Lisa's blog...

Sarah. said...

love, love, love them all!!!!

Sarah. said...

I'm a follower and I posted on Lisa's blog.

Sarah. said...

and I shared on Facebook!

Sarah. said...

and I shared on Facebook!

Stacy said...

I love the Cameron Circle Mod! But they are actually all really cute!

Sarah Scott said...

These are so cute! I love the Sweet Flower design.

Sarah Scott said...

I am a follower of this blog!

Brownfamily said...

I love the Mod Circle dress. Although I am really in love with all of them,

Brownfamily said...

I am now a follower!

Brownfamily said...

Made a comment on Lisa's blog.

Brownfamily said...

I am now a follower of One Hip Mom.

Deedles said...

I love the Mod Circles one!

Deedles said...

I am a follower for Random Thoughts from the Zoo! :)

Rachel said...

blue paisley...never seen anything like it!

Rachel said...

following ya!

Rachel said...

following her

Rachel said...

comenting/complimenting her!

MaryAnne said...

I love the mod circles! That pattern is so stinking cute!

sarah said...

I love the sweet flower pattern. It is way cute. I also really like the mod circles.

sarah said...

I am a follower