Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

{there is supposed to be some fun picture of me here....but those are lacking. Use your imagination!}

And hopefully almost all of the kinks are worked out now too! Still working on getting everything up here, so please excuse any random rearranging, disappearing elements or weird things that show up every once in a while. And the text change? Yay or nay? I like it but is it annoying? I still can't decide.....

Nothing fancy, but a change none-the-less. This was about enough to do this technically challenged girl in!

All sorts of fun things have been going on here, not to mention this week's freebie is one you'll want to check back for!
And speaking of-the last giveaway is still open until Friday morning, so if you haven't entered yet, get in there!

So at this point, consider yourself fully warned that I'm very likely to just verbally vomit. It has been a whole week you know. My head has nearly exploded. Time for a brain dump in the next few days.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm not sure I like the font. Who knows, maybe I'm not used to it or something. New post and pix porf

Jacki said...

Looking good!
You're a braver woman than I am!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway.

Ashley said...

I really like the new font...sorry Kelsey.
I am really feelin' that 5.4 from last night - thanks again!