Friday, August 28, 2009

More photos of cuteness

I mentioned that I was waiting until this morning to take pics of Charli in her pillowcase dress, so here she is!
(never ask a child of mine "do you want an M&M?" to encourage happiness while taking photos)

I was so excited that we can do pigtails now that I got a little overzealous with the bows. : )

She's a bit small still (just hanging out at 18lbs), but it still looks adorable. Not to mention that it will work next summer, and the next.....

We also thought we'd drag one of our friends into the fray, so we borrowed cute little Olivia for some photos as well.

Loving these dresses!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am lovin' these cute little dresses - Olivia wants the pink one, I better buy some fabric and start another project!!! Wanna help?!?! :)

Kelsey said...

OH, I LOVE my gooer!!!!!! She is so freakin cute and eats just like her mama :) ha ha
Those dresses are the cutest. Gotta get one for Halbie

Cindi said...

They're both so cute. Love the dresses too.

~LL~ said...

TOTALLY cute! Are those Lisa's? Good job! Makes me ALMOST want a girl ;)