Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Miss Shrimpy-one year stats



Well, the good news is that she gained a little weight in the past week and a half! When I stepped on the scale with Charlotte on her birthday, she was still 17lbs and change.

Today at her official one year weigh in she made it to 18lbs even! Woo-hoo! Granted, she's sitting at the 6th percentile, but hey, the kid eats like I do (one day she'll hate me for that), and is steadily gaining still, so no worries. We did do another blood check just to make sure she's not anemic, and she came through with flying colors!

She is 28 1/2 inches long (26th percentile), so she's on the smaller side all the way around. It's kind of nice that my little girl is staying little a little longer. (think I could use the world "little" a few more times?)

Those eyes still just kill me.

Charlotte also popped her 8th tooth through today. Something new every day with that girl!


6 comments:

Heidi said...

She's so cute and I'm loving the "little" part of her because Trevor is anything BUT little. I haven't done my year dr. visit post for him yet but I think he weighed in at about 25 lbs. Yikes!

Cheryl said...

She is the cutest little girl (not counting mine of course). I could stare at her eyes all day long!! She is bigger than Vika was at her 1 yr appt. She just made it over 18 lbs at her 15 mon appt!!! I love petite girls!!

Unknown said...

She is just TOO adorable!

~LL~ said...

I have a friend whose daughter is way low, too....but the way I see it is this: SOMEBODY has to be in the lower percentiles or the whole scale is off.....She is such a cutie.....

Becky said...

She's so cute- such big eyes. And she has hair! So not fair.

Kaitlyn's just slightly bigger.. I just love that I'm getting my money's worth from all the cute clothes!! WOO HOO!!!!

Kelsey said...

Oh I have missed that face :) She looks so cute in the shoes...even if you had to stuff 34 pairs of socks in em!