Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sweet Tooth Sunday



This week on STS, an impossible to beat treat.

A favorite of mine, discovered during my last pregnancy. It had been many months since I'd indulged, but the heavenly bliss is back.

I'll admit, I've gone with one of the simplest treats of all, because I'm much more worn out than I should be from yesterday's race.

Who knew a sunburn would ramp up exhaustion? Blech. Live and learn.

So follow along closely, and hopefully you won't get lost.

Ingredients:

Haagen-Dazs Peach Sorbet
(Or I suppose you could go with whatever your favorite flavor is. Pick your Poison.)

A spoon

Remove lid.
Insert Spoon.

Eat.

As much.

as. you.

want.
(by the way, it's really hard to take picture of yourself eating when using a big camera)

God Bless Haagen-Dazs.

5 comments:

Rheanna said...

I had the Mango flavor last week...HEAVENLY!!!!

Becky said...

Good job on the Tri!!

And yum!! I'll have to check it out.

Becky said...

Oh, and have you ever thought about sewing 'baby legs'? Kaitlyn has eczema on her legs and she does so much better when they're covered.. I have a couple of pairs of them but they're all pinks.. I need some other colors (purple, brown, etc). Let me know if you ever do so I can order some!!

~LL~ said...

LOL....my poison was Blue Bell Chocolate Chip....1/2 gallon per week per pregnancy. YUM!

Cindi said...

Love it! I prefer the Mango.