Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Questions you don't want to know the answer to


Why is my giant silver bowl full of dog food?

Why is there almost as much dirt on the plant as there is in the pot?

Why did I have 6 extra contact lens cases in my bathroom drawer?

This has nothing to do with anything, it's just really cute puppies.

PUPPIES!!!!!!

Why is there a baseball bat and the top half of a tee in my bathroom?

Why does my child think this is fulfilling the assignment "clean up the table"?

Why does the same child think that this is "load the dishwaher"?

Why is there a comb in my sink?

Are the comb, the neon plastic straw and the popsicle stick forming some powerful trifecta to represent random objects in places they don't belong?

Why do I love liquid nails so much?
(which by the way dear husband of mine, their website says: "Dependable All-Purpose Adhesives For Every Project" Thankyouverymuch)

How stinkin' cute are they?

I'll answer that one.

Cute enough to make grown men ooo and ahh and use baby talk (and try to stuff a puppy in their shirt pocket).

8 comments:

Aaron said...

Is this a quiz?

oooo


ooooo


I know this one

Dog food in a bowl - Lincoln dumped water and the bag got soaked and ripped.

Dirt on plant - neighbor kid (rotten kid)

Contact cases - cause you lose them (also related to Lincoln I am sure)

Puppies......why


Baseball Bat - Something related to Lincoln bashing other kids, it was safer in your bathroom


Clean up the table - not sure, they get that from you (see 'clean bedroom')

Load the dishwasher - (see answer for clean up the table)

Comb in sink - kid (could be any) didn't want to walk 10 steps to the bathroom to put it away)

(I am knocking these out of the park!!!!)

Liquid Nails - I'll sue them for misrepresenting their product. (thankyouverymuch back at cha)

Stinkin cute - not really and I didn't baby-talk.

Puppy in a pocket - I thought it would make a fun picture.

mom24boys said...

Table, dishwasher, and random trifecta: how did you get into my house!???? Kids! Gotta love 'em.

I gotta get my hands on those puppies! :)

Big Daddy said...

Nothing like puppies to make a grown man into a women!

Unknown said...

Cute puppies! I want one!

Ashley said...

I know the answer to the plant one...my kid did it...and she is NOT rotten, just not used to seeing plants with dirt in the house...also, Aaron, did you forget that your child was also involved in the assault of the plant?!?!?

Catey said...

I think my child was involved in multiple assaults on that plant after you guys were here! : )

Kelsey said...

I LOVE the puppers!!!!!!!!
That's funny, when I tended I put the bat and the whole tee in your bathroom :) he he

Unknown said...

FUNNY! FUUNY!

Those pups all lined up is SUPER cute!