Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What's in a Name?

Drumroll please.......


The word is out! I know of few of you who read here have already heard, but for the rest of the world-we've finally picked a name! At least we'd better be set since now it's up on the wall!

And the winner is......



There you have it folks. "Seven" will officially be Charlotte Olwen. (Um, I think. Never really totally 100% settled that whole middle name thing-Aaron wanted Anne, but I think he is still ok with Olwen?? I hope so?) At any rate, she will be Charlotte, or once she arrives and wraps herself around Daddy's little finger, she'll be his little Charli. Yes, I know, he's totally not into nicknames for the kids, but this little one must really be lucky after all. ;)

Now she has a room all ready and waiting with the name on the wall beckoning to her.....just waiting on HER now! Any day now.......except not Saturday.....and Friday's not optimal either.....but other than that, ANY day now! :P

9 comments:

Heidi said...

You know... I like it! I do! I think Charlotte is an adorable name!

I just have to try and disassociate it since it's my ex-sister in laws name... it'll have to gain "new meaning" for me since that whole mess... ;)

But I worked with a Charlotte that I just ADORED! She was wonderful, and I always loved the name!

:)

getting past the *ex* issue should come fairly easy... ;)

justdawn said...

You know she's coming on Saturday, right??? I mean, since the universe knows that it is the worst possible time for you to have a baby...your water will break;)

I LOVE her name! My bf in the states named her daughter Charlotte Jane. I love how dignified it sounds:)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I'm expecting a call SOON! Hint-HINT!

She'll be here next Thursday! ;)

Catey said...

Heidi-as long as she isn't born on the soon to be ex's bday we'll be ok. I had completely forgotten about that ex until Stacey mentioned it up at the cabin! lol

We'll get that new association thing all taken care of for you! :)

Heidi said...

No worries of her being born on the ex's birthday... it's in February, the day after Madisons. LOL

:)

Kelsey said...

Come out Charlotte York!

Catey said...

No-the OTHER soon to be ex! lol you know, the one who moved out of state and is causing my poor FIL way too much stress.....

5Pack said...

Hey Catey! I haven't posted a comment on your blog (since I just found out about it) but, my sisters name is Charlotte. She is one of the most wonderful people in the world. I love that name, and Katie loved it so much she named her guinea pig Charlotte. So, yeah! Can't wait to meet her :)

Shilo said...

Hahaha...
I was one of the lucky ones to find out about the name a week or so ago...
Cute little Taylor let it slip while he was here the other day.
I love it.