Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Baby Game

Allrighty folks. Time to do something entertaining to pass these last few (hopefully) days along. Place your bets!

Ok-no betting really, but anyone who wants to venture their guess as to the arrival date and size of this little munchkin jump on in. If anyone happens to get it ALL correct, you'll have big bragging rights, and we'll have to come up with some fun prize or something.

Go to http://www.expectnet.com, (sorry-still can't figure out why link won't work from this computer) and enter the game name LuckySeven. The L and S must be uppercase and it's all one word. The box for the game name is up on the left hand corner of the page. Enter your guess and we'll see how close you are! Everybody gets a freebie with the gender guess, unless somehow you've missed the fact that we are having a girl this time around. But that's the only given. I'm hoping NOT to induce, depending on how patient I end up being in the next two weeks, so for now there is no date planned for her arrival. I will say that our kids have been between 14 days early and 4 days late. helpful, huh? :P They've all actually been 10-14 days early except our first stubborn little child. They have been between 6lbs 5 oz and 7lbs 5 oz, so take that for what it's worth.

7 comments:

Aaron said...

I played....I listed myself as the "conceptor"

Kelsey said...

That is a dope website. I love that crap!!

Unknown said...

I am SO gonna win!

justdawn said...

OK..."The Conceptor" is just too funny:)

I played and i REALLY want to win the prize Aaron is offering;)

Oh...and to make the link thing happen, just highlight the word(s) you want to linked and then click on the goofy little symbol next to the "T" on your dashboard. (I hope this is making sense...I am such a retard when it comes to techie lingo!) heh

Catey said...

Dawn! You rock! Woo-hoo! Seriously-I'm computer retarded. Finally got better with the good old PC, and the Mac threw me for a loop...still can't get emoticons to work on half of my forums, even using the html codes. whatever. At least this one is fixed now! :)

Oh, and I really hate to break it to you, but you picked a baaaaaad day! lol Aaron is shooting a wedding that starts at 2 that day. If I deliver when you picked we are in big trouble! lol (but I would totally send you the big 45oz bag anyway!)

Kelsey said...

That's funny you picked the 21st. That was my original gut feeling but I put 20th to be optimistic :)
And that's a good excuse to get out of family dinner. he he

justdawn said...

hmmm...which would Aaron pick??? Baby or wedding??? heh