Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is it

Full term today. Full term never sounded so good. 37 weeks.
19 weeks ago this day seemed an eternity away. An impossibility.

Then we blinked, and here it is.

There is so much running through my mind, and my heart.

I am so not ready for tomorrow. Yet somehow, when I wake up, I will be ready.

I did finally pack that bag (mostly). Hopefully that makes my husband feel a little better.
I still think it would have been fun to have him pack it and surprise me. He disagrees.

It seems surreal that the next time I walk those hospital halls to see my baby's face, it will be up close and personal, no longer on a screen across the room.

This little face....
Those chubby little cheeks....

I am excited to see him.
I hope I get to hold him....
I pray that he is strong enough to cry, to breathe, to live.....

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good Luck. I pray you and Aaron have an amazing day tomorrow meeting this little guy!

Kelsey said...

He really is soooo cute! And he's a warrior too. We LOVE him. Thinking and praying for all 3 of you.

Malinda said...

we are praying for you.

Unknown said...

LOVING those cheeks!

BIG prayers for today! Pulling so much for you guys. Lots of love!

Tiffany Johnson said...

A million prayers coming for you in hopes that your little one arrives safely.

Geneve said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for everyone.

Unknown said...

I don't post much but I follow your blog and I wish you the very best! Will be thinking of you and little one :)
Whatever may come, you have touched lives by sharing your journey here. Thank you for that!

~LL~ said...

I have been praying for you guys SO much.....

I sent Baby Samuel a little gift... hope you have received it.

Still praying. I LOVE LOVE all those pics and SO glad that he is doing so well.

Love to all