Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Holy posting!

If you happen to be particularly bored, looking for help falling asleep, or just morbidly fascinated with the chaos that is our life, I finally got those few pictures off my phone and got the posts from March up. I never did get the cord for the video camera (dangit!!), but oh well.

So, if you feel so compelled, you can scroll back through March and catch up on all that I missed, or rather just never published when it happened. Including Jacob's tonsillectomy and a bunch of blabbing.
'Cause that's what I do.

All you lucky feed subscribers and Google reader people just get to scroll down to them. You'll either love me or hate me for that.

And now, my sudden domestic urges are calling. 17 jars of jam last night, maybe some sewing tonight....oh the possibilities!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh ... what'cha sewing?

Celeste said...

Ok Catey, so I'm trying to figure out what exactly a "follower" is cuz I thought it would automatically email me your posts but that's never happened. I'm hoping you can explain it to me :)

Celeste said...

So I went on the gmail reader tab and got updated on all your fun posts but I'm wondering how I comment from them from the reader...can I?

Since I don't know how to yet I do want to comment here about one thing...I TOTALLY hated that Princess & the Frog movie!! It freaked Hannah out and Hannah's 9 yrs old!! We were really dissappointed because Hannah was so excited about having a "princess" that looked like her...though she was in frog form for about 95% of the movie. Anyway, wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one!!