Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another "million pictures of my baby" post

'Cause she's so stinkin' cute.  

This child eats like me.  Mmmmm.....Food.......

She's adventurous in here tastes, especially for a 9 month old, preferring things with a little kick to the bland baby food that one bribes into a little chubby face one spoonful at a time.  

She seems to particularly favor two meals; Chicken Enchiladas in green sauce (with a little Spanish rice on the side), and Taco Salad-which is more affectionately termed "Taco Slop" in this house.  Maybe this is why we call it that:





And of course with that kind of mess clean up is easier in the tub than in the high chair.

(Why is dimply bum so cute on a baby??)


(Mmmm.....thinking back on dinner.....)



"Tubbed and scrubbed, and adequately fed" makes for one happy girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww ... she's just plain beautiful!!

Aaron said...

That's my happy girl!

Kelsey said...

oh my goodness, I freak out for Baby C!!!! I love her!

~LL~ said...

I hear ya on the dimples....I got 'em too, but they ain't NEAR that cute!!!