Wednesday, May 13, 2009

72hrs

Jitters.


Moment of truth rapidly approaching.

Hopefully this means that the butterflies that are showing up today WON'T show up Friday night/Saturday morning.

I know many people have done much bigger things that I'm doing in a couple of days.  Huge props to you!!!  My goal is to not die.  Ok, well, technically it's to finish (hopefully not dead last), but to finish requires not dying.

To get over the nervousness plaguing me today, I signed up for a 5K.  Maybe I'll really go crazy and sign up for the other triathlon that's in June that I've been eyeing.  

Hopefully throwing the focus somewhere else, a little run and a nice swim will help.

We'll see.

2 comments:

em said...

Good Luck! I think it is awesome that you are doing a triathlon. I'm getting ready for my first 5k and that's enough for me!

Hollie Wood said...

Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for no death! ;) seriously, I'm sure you'll kick some major trash mommy of SEVEN!! You go girl! :)