Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple minded

Am I the only simple minded person on the face of this earth who watches Lost just because it's entertaining, has fun characters, great scenery, and I want to see where the story goes?

Really-it does not make the show any more enjoyable for me to have it pointed out that one of the posters on the bedroom wall in this week's episode was of the band that Charlie once mentioned to his brother that they could have a chance of opening for. Why do you people even know this?!

Who knew that just watching a show for entertainment sake was such a rarity?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We SO totally do. I can't believe that this is the final season!

Rheanna said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully Justin keeps those thoughts to himself and allows me to watch for pure entertainment. Lets be honest here, I'm not into reading books, watching movies or TV shows that are deep...I just like to be entertained!!!

Kelsey said...

Lost is lame. 90210....now there's a good show :)

Shilo said...

Gosh darn it!
I totally missed the poster....HAHAHA!!!
I'm actually with you - who CARES about the stinkin' posters and whatnot?
It's all about the characters and what's going on...Although I do have to admit...I'm still totally LOST...HEHEHE!

Steel Springs said...

Haha. I have a friend that always knows that kind of trivia, but I am completely unaware of that type of thing.

I have only ever seen 30 seconds of Lost. It sounds like I might need to watch it on DVD!