Thursday, August 21, 2008

SMILES!

Today I got one of the best wake-up treats that a mom ever gets.

My poor little Charlotte has had a cold for the past few days and has just been miserable. Darn congestion. And a summer baby with a cold at three weeks? C'mon!

Anyway-this morning after she got up for the day I was changing her diaper and she was just staring at my face. She locked into my eyes and gave me one of those giant full face smiles! Yay! She did it again just a few minutes later too. So dang cute! We've had little glimpses of smiles here and there, and I hate to admit it, but Aaron had already gotten a big smile out of her before me, but it was so sweet to see that today!

7 comments:

Cindi said...

Gotta love those moments. I hope she feels better soon.

Kelsey said...

I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey said...

I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey said...

I really wanna see I guess :) Sorry it posted twice for some reason.

Heidi said...

Isn't that the best!!?? Trevor laughed for the first time on Sunday. I guess I found a ticklish spot and he just started laughing out loud and I think it scared him! I just went to Trevor's two-month appointment and I can't believe he's already that old! I know I say it all the time, but time really does fly by when you have kids.

Aaron said...

yeah....whatever.....she smiled at me first.

Aaron said...

She also screamed at me first.....so maybe that is fair