Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo Op


Ok-so I haven't posted many pics of our cute new little princess. Shame on me! lol I have a number of friends who are doing the 365 photos in 365 days game, so I thought I'd play my own little version. I've always meant to take weekly pictures of my babies, as they grow and change so quickly. I've done better with some than others. The digital cameras definitely have helped! :) I was really good with one of them and took pictures in the 'coming home outfit' every so often until he outgrew it. I wish I had done that with others!

Anyway-to the point! My version of the 365 game is with Charlotte. So all my friends who are photo-fanatics can get their little baby fix! (Lisa! heh!) Hopefully I'll even keep it caught up....

So, here she is, www.littlemisscharli.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love Charli-o!!!! Can't wait to see her today :) Wahoo!!! I'm glad I can see her everyday now, literally.

justdawn said...

She is GORGEOUS...but I don't guess you needed me to tell you that;)

You should make your background black over there. Photos just POP on a black background.

OK...I am done giving unsolicited advice! heh

Ashley said...

I love the idea of having her pic taken every day of the first year - I have thought of doing that before, but never followed through - maybe with my next one. (ha! ha!) :)
She is beautiful and you do look awesome! (I am sure even without the slimmer!)

Cindi said...

She is beautiful and great pictures.

Unknown said...

Awww...I love her already!! Can't wait to watch her grow!