Monday, September 12, 2011

Top 25!

Allright bloggy friends.  Help a girl out.

Random Thoughts from the Zoo is up for a spot in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Big Family blogs!

Click HERE to go straight to my entry to vote.

Up against some big name blogs (including the Duggars!), I'll need those votes!  You can vote once a day, voting ends Oct 3rd.

Now you can scoot on over and vote.  And then come back tomorrow and I'll tell you all the random things that entered dinner conversation tonight.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I voted!

XLMIC sent me. She tells me you are running St. George. Me too! Have you run it before?(sorry...I haven't read any of your backstory yet, so I don't know if this is your 1st etc.) I am very excited for it~

XLMIC said...

Catey is awesome! Catey is the BEST!!!!!

Tweet this mess! FB share it! She has to WIN!!!!!!

XLMIC said...

okay... and here's a tip... make that badge in your sidebar go directly to your personal blog voting page. Does that make sense? You can take the image and then link it direct... that way there is no scrolling or anything :)

bethany said...

I voted! Good luck!