Monday, September 19, 2011

One last shot

I wasn't going to do it.
Bring it back up.
I was going to sit back and just keep my fingers crossed.

But heck, I'm going to do it.

I'm up for a model shoot for a local swimsuit company.  I know-that may sound crazy-I'm definitely not a Swimsuit Edition kind of gal.  This company is one that strives to create modest swimwear that is cute and comfortable.  They also happen to be my favorite place to shop for swim wear.  (Really!)
If you've been around for a while you saw me mention it HERE.  Since then the company has released a little more info on how the finalists, and eventually the winner, will be chosen.  The contest closes tomorrow, at which time the field will be narrowed down to three finalists.  Two will be chosen by the Hapari staff and owners, one finalist will be the "Fan Favorite"-the one with the most likes and comments.  As of right now I am holding on to that!  I am floored and flabbergasted, but holding on!

But as often happens in the final hour, things are heating up!
Which is where you come in.
If you feel like my picture-this picture:


 deserves a like and a comment, would you please go like Hapari on facebook and then like my photo?
I would LOVE the chance to be a part of the final three.  That would be awesome!
Take a look around and support some of the other amazing women who you might feel could represent a company whose mission is to present modest swimwear that is stylish and comfortable.  There are a host of amazingly beautiful women in this contest!  I do not envy the people who have to make that final decision!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Done! Go momma GO!

A Prelude To... said...

voted again!

Teamarcia said...

Very cute! Going to vote.

Conservamom said...

Done! Voted! You are my inspiration!!! Go Catey!

Catey said...

Thank you so SO much ladies!