Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh what do you do in the Summertime?

Go nonstop apparently.
Forget you have a blog and that you use it to journal your crazy life.
But hey, as long as you end up with a good tan line that's all ok, right?

I did some working on the tan line-love me some Vitamin D therapy!  I think I need some more.  Hopefully sometime this week.

So much going on, so much to share.  Way too many pictures.  Lots of things to say.  Lots to say about running too.  Loving this whole marathon training thing.  About to launch into long runs longer than I've ever run.  Excited for that!

But for now I'm going to go take care of my hubby who had hip surgery last Friday.  No, he's not that old. More details-and a couple of fun pictures-coming up on that too.

Happy Monday-hope you're enjoying your Summer!
Photobucket

4 comments:

XLMIC said...

Been missin' you 'round here :) Glad things are going well!

~LL~ said...

I hear ya, girl..... it's hard to keep up with a blog at anytime.... but summer is MUCH. HARDER!

I have 4 blogs written (in my head) right now.... just need to sit and do it..... hopefully one will get published soon!

Kelsey said...

bo...we want pix!

Kelsey said...

boo....wow