Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey look-that's me!

Ok, honestly, I'm a little embarrassed to say that, because I feel like Ashton Kutcher's character on Cheaper by the Dozen...."bam!  There's me!"

But I also feel a little embarrassed to say that when I opened up an email today I was thinking "Ooo...the dresses are on sale!  Hey-I wore that dress!  Oh wait, that's me!"  Yes, it took me a minute.

Brilliant thing that I am.
I can't even blame lack of sleep today because Sam slept for almost 12 hours last night.  TWELVE hours!  Oh my word!  It was awesome!
Also, ouch.

But, back to the point.  In that random things post I mentioned that I was invited to do a photo shoot with Impel Clothing.
It was a blast.  So much fun!  Everyone was so very nice, it was like hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends playing dress up for a few hours.  I had a great time.
And today I got a peek at one of the pictures from that day.
In that email.
Ready?


And look-parts of my body on the right side of each of these pics.

Yay for my ankles!
ha!

I can't wait to see some of the other pictures!
Also I may have to buy a dress.  Because they are on sale.

Photobucket

4 comments:

XLMIC said...

Really just SO cool!

Unknown said...

What a BEAUTY! Classic

Rheanna said...

Lookin' good!

Kelsey said...

Look at those ankles :) he he
You look fabulous!