Monday, March 8, 2010

I made it so far.....

And then today my body decided to just not fight it anymore. I've been fighting throwing up for a lot of weeks. a LOT of weeks. 12 full weeks to be exact. Despite being sick as a dog and gagging and heaving all day long, I've kept it down. Well, more often than not I've kept it down.

Gullett of steel I'm tellin' ya.
It takes a lot of work to choke back vomit that many times for that many weeks.
(I really, really, really hate throwing up. Despite the fact that this is the second post in a row talking about it. Sorry about that. I hope you weren't reading and eating.)

And so it is sad, and yet ironically funny that today, the day before I hit 16 weeks, well after I "should" be past this stage, my body finally said "enough already!"

The vomit wins.

Happy 16 weeks. *blech*

Photobucket

0 comments: