Thursday, March 18, 2010

For Today-what's your guess?


I am blogging this entry. Not much of anything.

I have 7 posts saved to draft mode. Because I can't figure out how to get pics from my phone to my computer (blue tooth), nor can I find the adapter for the camcorder so I can get something else up there. Thus it's been quiet around these parts.
Once those things get worked out (read: once my hubby gets those things worked out), I'll have a slew of posts for you to read.

You lucky people you.

Actually, a couple of them are good. Really and truly. And this post itself would be much better if one of them was up, but you'll just have to deal with that.

So then, for today.....

VOTE.

The Big Ultrasound is one week from today. To be exact, one week from three hours ago.

So, which will it be? Pink

or Blue?

(also, cheaters are not allowed to vote. *ahem*)

Photobucket

11 comments:

Rheanna said...

Fine, I won't vote, I'll just be satisfied with knowing the truth :o)

Heidi said...

My guess is blue.

But I'm always wrong. My instincts are WAY off.

Since that's the case, you'll even things out by getting pink.

Except now that I've said that, I've jinxed it.

So for real... it's blue.

;)

Kelsey said...

who you calling a cheetah?
I vote Green.

~LL~ said...

Little blue balls.

No, wait... I mean blue balls....

NO, WAIT... I mean a blue ball!!!

The blue ball shall have 2 balls... and may they never turn blue.

Unknown said...

I believe that lucky #8 is indeed pink.

Kristy Cefalo said...

I say it is time for some blue :)

Kerri said...

Blue??!

Denise said...

I'll guess pink, but if you follow tradition, none of us will know until "she" is born, right!!?

Deedles said...

Pink!!!!!

Ashley said...

I guess that I am a cheater, thus, I will say...lets call it Pat.

~LL~ said...

Tons of prayers being sent your way, my friend. All my love, ~LL~