Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing



I saw this shirt yesterday:


And it's frighteningly true.

And it reminded me that just a few days ago I was reflecting on some of the most amazing things in life.

This sound:
(enter video of baby's heartbeat via doppler but I still can't find the rest of the cord for the camera!)

The feeling of little flutters of a life growing inside you.

This sight:

Feeling those little flutters become more pronounced kicks, jabs and jumps. Talk about making my day. No, my week!

Knowing just a little bit more about who that person is inside you, despite the fact that it won't be in plain sight for roughly 24 more weeks.
Even if it may not ever get a name until after it arrives.

Everything is Amazing.
And I am happy.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

cute pic of lil Sam!