Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's About Time!

Wow.

Life without a computer is, well, lots of things.
A few of those things being frustrating, annoying, and yet oddly liberating.

But my dear friend Mac came home last night and here we are together again.

"So happy together!" Sing it with me!

I did manage to get a couple of things done on my dear hubby's laptop, but with no picture access, they didn't get posted. So you'll find an odd smattering of a couple of posts from last week.

And now you'll get the joy of being barraged by everything that my brain needs to dump from the past week.

So stay tuned if you dare.


4 comments:

The May Family said...

Hey there,
It's Joni, Sophie's previous owner. How is she doing? How are the puppies? I bet they are loving how loved they are over there. Anyways, I saw that you got rid of your face book so I didn't know how else to reach you. I love your blog by the way. You seem like you have it all together. I love it. Anywho, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me some new pics of the puppies, or make a post about them or something. I bet they have changed a ton. Do they look more like chihuahua or a daschund? Anyway, if you would like to email them, it is j18_anderson@hotmail.com in case you lost it. Thanks again for giving her such a good home.

Joni

Unknown said...

YEAH! Glad to see you back in action!

Big Daddy said...

Yeah, the Mac is poo, see http://aatball.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-have-said-in-past-i-love-apple.html

~LL~ said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! I'VE MISSED YOU.

Happy Birthday (early) Charlie!

Love the tadpoles....as long as they stay in YOUR bathroom! :)