Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brotherly Love



As a parent, it is always wonderful to see those special little moments when your kids get along particularly well, or when they stand up for one another or share in each others joy at accomplishments.

This morning Dallin was doing something as Lincoln looked on. When he got it done, Lincoln shouted out "He did it! Good Job Dallin! That's my brother!"

Aww....it just warmed my heart.


Of course, about 5 minutes later that same sweet little two year old brought me a movie and said "Let's watch Bug's Life. I like Bug's Life-it's my brother!"

Hmm.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute!! I love that picture of your boys, its so adorable!! I love it when both my kids are laughing at the same time!!!

Every Sunday after church Conner asks to play with Dallin, or has something to say about him. We should get them together sometime!!

Kelsey said...

I love that pic.

Kerri said...

Cute