Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey Locals!!

I know, I stink at staying on top of things here right now. It'll get better.


But hey, my house has been (mostly) super clean for the past week. And I've been gradually staying farewell to all my cute puppies. I'll post about that soon too.

Just wanted to let all you local EM folks that haven't heard yet know that there is a run this Sat the 25th at 7am. Meet in front of EV Elementary.

Best news-it's FREE!
Who knew that getting back into athletics would blow the budget so badly? Yikes. Free is good.

Anyway, 5K/10K is at 7:00.

Kids race is at 8:30.

I am warning you now that my little Alaina has wheels. She smoked everybody at the run on the 4th.

Seriously, check it out:

Hoping for a bigger turn out than on the 4th-though we had a great time-so show up and come run or walk with your awesome neighbors. Let's make this a tradition! And if you only do the races for the shirts, You and I will make some next week.

(Thanks MaryAnne and V Fam for spearheading all this-you guys are awesome!)


6 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Catey you are so great!!! Thanks for everything!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to do it....and come in last place, but hey, it will still be fun, huh?
See you there!

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

we all know where Lane got her wheels :)

Aaron said...

I plan to run....er....walk.....um....run?

Heidi, rest assured.... I will come in last!

Heidi said...

Oh, I don't know Aaron....I heard you won last time so stop being so modest!! Really....I'm slow!