Friday, April 11, 2008

Just killing time....

While Aaron is gone for a well-deserved guy's night out, I'm just hanging out playing on line taking a break from my knitting. Yes, I said taking a break from knitting! lol apparently I am aging faster than I realized! ; ) Besides, typing keeps my hands busy and thus away from eating the ginormous bag of M&M's that my sweet husband brought me today....along with a dozen roses and the movie Enchanted. (b/c he is enchanted with me. *awwwwww* I know-are we too corny for words or what?!)

So there you go...the kitchen is beautified with flowers, the kids were entertained with a movie (and are now sleeping peacefully!), Aaron is getting a chance to just go play w/out babysitting young men, discussing church things, having to get back to work or having a curfew (ha!), and the wife is placated with chocolate and working on little projects.

It doesn't get much better than this, does it?

Oh wait! It does! I get a really long foot massage tonight when he gets back! : )

This is the life!

And now, back to scouring the online world for names.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good husband. Thanks for letting us borrow him for the evening!

Ashley said...

Sounds like you had a fun night, alone!
Should have called me, I was watching TV - pretty exciting.

Hey, I didn't know that you can knit!