Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gonna have to see this one

I happened to catch this little snippet on a Ben Stein movie that is new. Ben Stein cracks me up, so when I saw the tag line, I decided to read the article. Definitely worth 3 minutes to read, it sounds like the movie is worth the time too! (links never work for me so you'll probably have to copy and paste)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20080418/cm_uc_crbbox/op_235852;_ylt=AiHFT4Za6lFRgiFy0KQ0ruYE1vAI

And after you see this one, go find The Great Global Warming Swindle. (although you should see An Inconvenient Truth first. I know, I know, but trust me on this one...it will make sense if you actually do it)

And while we're on it...there's a great book sitting on my shelf if you need a good read too! : ) I adore the fact that people are willing to make these things now! What a refreshing little piece of change!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. I'm definitely interested in seeing all of these documentaries. It is refreshing that people are standing up against what we're told is the "scientific truth." The sad part is that it makes it hard to know what part of science has validity. Thank goodness for the Gospel to clarify some of it : )