Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Having too much fun!

Well, despite the stomach flu garbage that is. Blech. Thankfully that has passed on it's way (and had better not rear it's ugly head again!). It should just be one of those natural laws that you aren't allowed to get the stomach flu when you are pregnant. Especially once you are big enough that your muscles are stretching out.

Anyway, back to the point. I have decided to launch full on into girly things for this little nameless child residing in my belly. (seriously-suggestions welcome-we're still clueless and Seven is just mean with out last name!) Maybe it was spurred by my dream last night that I actually gave birth to a boy instead of a girl! Whatever it is, I spent the afternoon today putting together some fun little accessories for this little female addition. Thanks to some inspiration from a couple of very talented individuals, and the fact that I am too cheap to buy everything cute that was at the baby expo, I decided to be girly. I can't wait to get started on the bracelets!

And yes-that is Lincoln in the third picture. I needed a head to give me an idea-my girls were too big, my little stuffed prop was too little, and I was looking awful enough that I didn't dare venture down the street to use our cute little toddler neighbor as a model! ( I need to come and borrow Olivia to get some pics of some of these though....if she's up for it!) The good news is that he REALLY didn't like having anything on his head! (phew!)












7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Nicholas Hansen has never looked better! he he I'm peeing!!!!!
Those are way cute. YOU SHOULD START SELLING THEM!!!
You can borrow Hallie anytime :)

Ashley said...

I love and WANT all of them!!! I love having a girl to put cute things on and in her hair, and Olivia actually LOVES having her hair done, so any time!
Can I buy some ribbon and have you amke me more bows??? :)

Tiffany said...

You have got to teach me how to make the bows they are darling! With 3 little girls I can never have too many!

Rheanna said...

Those are so cute Catey! I'd love it if Payton would wear them, but most of the time she just rips things like that out of her hair!

Heather said...

You may have already seen this, but I love to play with it to come up with names:
http://www.babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html

Catey said...

Heather-Aaron and I spent a good 45min playing with that one the other night! lol : ) Had a lot of fun, but no inspiration still......

Celeste said...

Cute bows!!!

I NEED A BABY GIRL!!

I think Greg and I have decided to start our next adoption so it looks like we'll be having a baby girl in about 18 months or so :)

YIPPEE!!!