Monday, May 30, 2011

He claps



Last week Sam clapped.  Well, kind of.  He got the hands together a couple of times in a row but when I tried to get him to do it again by clapping to him and hoping for imitation in return, he looked at me like I'd grown a second head.  Then he laughed at me.  And flipped over to his little army crawl that's getting ridiculously fast and efficient and left me alone to clap by myself.

Saturday night....he clapped.  Like really really clapped.  Then laughed at himself and the rest of us who were now clapping at him and clapped again.  And again and again and again.

It was like he was giving himself a round of applause for knocking off another skill.

Awesome.  Absolutely awesome.

Too awesome to not share with the world.




I love how impressed Lincoln is "he's good!"

And as of yesterday he has gone from sharing his new skill to showing off.  At a family gathering yesterday he clapped at everyone who walked by.  For hours.  Not sure if anyone noticed it besides me, but it was entirely too cute.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

::applause:: Yay Sam!

Kerri said...

So cute.

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart!

~LL~ said...

Clapping for him! These miracles are certainly something to document and show the world. What a testimony of what God can do!