Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Makin' her mama proud

Another blurb.
Because I have 2 minutes before racing out the door to get kids to the dentist.
Could be worse.  Could be me going to the dentist.  I hate the dentist. (have I ever mentioned that?  Maybe once or twice or six thousand times)

Charlotte was just sitting at the computer and in her amazing 2yr old ways, navigated around checking out the blogs I subscribe to.
I aspire to one day reach her level of computer prowess.
Prowess also means "bravery in battle".  Did you know that?  It is also applicable to her.

Many of the blogs I read are running specific.  As she sat here scanning through someone's pictures she let out a contented happy sigh and followed it up with "oh, I just love wunning!"

Me too kid, me too.
Photobucket

2 comments:

XLMIC said...

I can only imagine the warm fuzzies her statement gave you...

Unknown said...

SO much like her momma.