Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sam's got mail

Sam received a package in the mail the other day.

This one was actually delivered to our porch, not rubber-banded to the mailbox door.  Sweet!

One of my favorite things about blogging and online forums and such is the opportunity for new friends.  A very kind new friend sent Sam a very sweet gift.

He LOVES this.
Really.
Sure most babies love a new toy or whatever you're showing them for a bit-they'll lock in to see what it is, do a little exploring and go from there.


But these were like magic!  Sam flipped for the minute I opened the box.




Not only was he locked in to them, he was smiling and giggling and kicking wildly, latching on like he'd found his long lost best friends.

Meet Berlioz and Andiamo.

So. darn. cute.

Can you see his face under there?
Pure joy.

And the happiest diaper change ever.

From head

to toe

An absolute hit!

And one more even though it's a fuzzy phone picture.....this was Sunday afternoon at a friend's house....he was getting fussy but just wouldn't settle in.  Enter the bear, and once he was covered in his favorite blanket he zonked right out!  He now sleeps with either-or both-every time.


Thank you so much J & A!

 Photobucket

7 comments:

Rheanna said...

ADORABLE! They are so cute snuggling with blankets, toys and whatever they can find. There's something about a baby smiling that just melts my heart!

Ashley said...

The dog is just as adorable as the little bear - so cute! :)
I couldn't help but notice that Sam was wearing STRIPES!!! haha! :P

Laurie said...

I don't know which is cuter the adorable little animals or Sam's face. Very cool.

Kelsey said...

cutest thing ever! I love those. Those pix are the best :)

justdawn said...

OMG...and he is wearing the sweet German baby outfit I sent you for (Dallin or Lincoln?) I love it:)

~LL~ said...

I love this.... and OH, I miss the times when my kids carried around a stuffed critter

AM! said...

Hi there;-)
thx for leaving a comment. cool to find your blog.

you need to find sherri at Running Rocks!

she's one awesome mama to 6 kids, and homeschools em' all as well too.

And she loves to run! ;-)