Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brothers

I was going through some pictures recently and found this one:

Taylor with Sam, back in October.

I love it.  I can't help but smile when I see it.
It reminded me of a similar picture....



Same big brother, different baby boy.

As I continued to look through pictures, I found others of my boys that I loved.














Ok, so it may not always be fun (as evidenced above), but the good times definitely outweigh the bad.











It is so fun to see the relationship between these boys!

I know they drive each other crazy, and sometimes they think they hate each other.

But brothers are a great thing.

I have two myself,  my younger brother AJ

and my older brother Christopher,

who we sometimes refer to by his Indian name, "experiments in facial hair".
Ha!
That picture was taken as he was getting up to sit on the saddle so we could sing Happy Birthday to him back in September.
What a good sport.

Despite the fact that we all live within an hour of each other, we don't see each other all that often.  When we do we have a great time.
On Thanksgiving my older brother laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out.  Which of course made my sister and I laugh so hard I thought we were going to pass out.  I wish my younger brother would have been there.

It's nice how you appreciate some things a little more as you grow up.

Like brothers.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love ALL the pics of your boys!! They are so handsome, hilarious, and sweet, and they are so lucky to have eachother!!

As for me, I have 3 brothers and they are all great in their own unique sort of way! Thanks for sharing this post, it made me realize that I am very glad for my brothers. Even when they are/were mean to me! :)

Kelsey said...

LOVE all the pix! He is going to kill you!
Thanksgiving was probably the best day ever. I saw J today and told him we could carpool to your house on Christmas.
That pic of Dallin in the tub reminds me of Scoobers! Weird.
Love all the gooers!

XLMIC said...

What a fantastic post! I especially love the shaved head solidarity picture! Your kids are so alive and full of personality... awesome, just awesome!

Tricia said...

great pics!

Anonymous said...

bathtub pics are the best!

Kelsey said...

Hallie is insisting you do a "GIRLS" post. She doesn't want to see boy pictures :) ha

moffthetoff said...

I have 6 brothers. I love this post! Makes me remember all the good times growing up when they wouldn't play Barbie's with me, so I played GI Joe with them. I maintain that boys can do sound effects better than girls. Must be in their chromosomal make-up. Definitely had the best of both worlds.Great post!