Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things we did on a Tuesday

 A little tummy time:



(working on getting that giant noggin' up there!)

Charlotte had a hankering for some baking:

(at least she got the mop out so she could help clean up.  *sigh*)

A little bit of laundry:

(note that the kids have shoved socks under the couch in avoidance of pairing them up.  Also, is anyone surprised that my lamp shade is off kilter?  Unfortunately, I am not.)

One of my personal favorites, emptying out whatever could be reached in the coat closet, throwing it on the living room floor, and then trying to stuff each other in a duffle bag.  Heck, why not?

And after Charlotte had a go, it was Lincoln's turn.

At least they are working on sharing and cooperating, right?

 Here's to Tuesdays.
Photobucket

9 comments:

XLMIC said...

So glad to see your day shared.. and that it looks surprisingly familiar! lol Your kids are to cute and your laundry pile is smaller than I would have imagined ;-)

Aaron said...

wow....some days, I'm glad I go to work.

Niki said...

Wow, that is too crazy...you are one patient woman.

Unknown said...

SUPER funny! Looks like a scene from the Cameron house!

Kelsey said...

looks about right.

Deedles said...

Oh that made me smile and laugh. Must have been something in the air today...my kids seemed to have the same idea all day...and my laundry is still piled up on my bed unfolded...and I'm still putting it off.

~LL~ said...

FUN!

I'm jealous.... unless you have it stashed somewhere else, you are relatively caught up on laundry. :)

Catey said...

Uh, yeah...that laundry was just a couple of loads in the morning. We do-on average-5 a day.

One day I will do less in a week than I do in a day right now....one day.....

Heather said...

All I can say is that I am glad that it's not just my kids. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see that other people have these days too!