Wednesday, November 24, 2010

get the hell out!

I was at the grocery store the other day.

I only had my 4 youngest with me, but since that set is often the most difficult to wrangle while doing things like grocery shopping, I was doing my best to move quickly.
In doing so, I had a hard time remembering the few things that I had neglected to jot down on my list.

This resulted in heading to the front of the store only to turn around with a "Wait!  I forgot ____!"

After doing this a few times, I turned to the kids and said "Ok!  NOW we are through.  I think we got everything!"

Lincoln very casually replied with "Good.  Let's get the hell out."

Slightly shocked and a tad bit mortified, I looked at him and aiming for a reprimand started in with, "Umm, NO!"

"Oh yeah," he said.  "We still have to pay first."


Photobucket

8 comments:

Sara said...

LOL! Glad you're teaching him not to shoplift!

XLMIC said...

oh, man... that is priceless!

Kerri said...

LOVE IT!

Kelsey said...

Nick blamed it on me too :)

DIAZ BLOG said...

that is funny! Leave it to kids....

Utah Mom said...

So funny. The world would be so boring without kids. :)

The Balls said...

Haha! That made my night and I have to say eased my worries about C's choice of potty words learned from the Ball side ofcourse! :)

Laurie said...

Ha ha, that is so funny! :)