Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No picture

But thought that you would appreciate anyway the fact that my kitchen was a lake this morning.

I was innocently working away and heard "you can't get me!", and "you still didn't get me!" coming from the kitchen.

I couldn't figure out what in the world Lincoln was talking about.

Until I listened a little more closely.....
To hear something splatting on the floor.
Charlotte giggling.
And the water slowly running in the sink.

Awesome.

No one should have to clean up a water fight in the kitchen.  Especially before 8:30 in the morning.

Upside?  My kitchen floor was super clean for like 38 seconds.  But then someone spilled a bag of tortilla chips.  And now it needs to be cleaned up again.

I'm thinking it's not a good sign that I wish it was still Monday.

Dear Tuesday, please get better.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

sounds about right.

Marion said...

I hate days that start with a mess. Thankfully we have seven in a week. One of them is bound to be good. Right?!?

Rheanna said...

That's the worst! But it sounds like the kids enjoyed it :o) I agree with Marion, starting the day on a mess is a rough start! I'm sure the afternoon will be better!

XLMIC said...

Yes, your day's been pre-disastered! Sure wish it worked that way ;-)