Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The many faces of Sunday Sam

Last Sunday I got to hang out with Sam.
Just chillin' in my sweats, on the bed, with my baby and a camera.  
Everyone else was absorbed in doing their own thing for a while. 
Good stuff.  

Look at that double chin.  I want to chew on it. 



He doesn't love the flash so much.


Still not loving it.  Clamming up.  Look at his eyes-"save me!  save me!"


Pre-sneeze stupor.


Post-sneeze astonishment.


There we go!  Look at that dimple!  Be still my heart!


And now he's done being amused.  
The End.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

He has got to be the absolute cutest baby boy EVER!!! He's got the biggest eyes! I love all of his little expressions!!!

Trish said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest! I think he looks more like Aaron every time I see a pic.

Rheanna said...

I love that last picture! It has so much personality in it! Anyone can smile, but when a baby smiles, it just melts my heart!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Sam melts my heart!

~LL~ said...

That last picture is great! I LOVE THESE! Little Sammy...... such a sweet boy!

PotterMama said...

"I want to chew on his chin" that made me laugh! He is cutee!

Kelsey said...

oh I love Sammy! Why is he looking so big?! Why haven't I seen him in 17 days? Not cool.

Marion said...

I love dimples. Especially on cute babies like Sam.

The Balls said...

Sam is is the cutest baby ever! I can't get enough of his pictures. He astonishes me EVERY DAY! Love him! I can't believe how calm and collected your Dallin post! You are like the zen master!