Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you

To all of my cute trusting friends out there.  


You gave Aaron and I a good laugh this morning, but more than that it was encouraging to have only happy things said about adding to our family!  We run into the opposite opinion entirely too often.  

So for those who didn't know still, April Fools.  : )
No, I'm not pregnant, certainly not with more than one.  But now I look forward to announcing-hopefully sometime later this year-when we do actually get the opportunity to add to our family again.  

Thanks for playing along! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

DANGIT! I was excited to see how beautiful Ball twins would be!

mom24boys said...

Oh bummer! I am so disappointed! :(

Unknown said...

You know I was thinking about that yesterday after I commented, very very sneaky of you!! =)

Cindi said...

It will be interesting to see how long it really takes you to stop the rumor. Surely, the "news" is already out to the non-blog readers. :)

Shilo said...

Awesome!
In the back of my mind, I thought it was probably an April Fool's Joke...Nice one.
BTW - thanks for the nice comments about Tanis, I have the same feelings/thoughts about Taylor.

mom24boys said...

Catey--you realize that you have just set yourself up to be the next octomom next year, don't you? But don't worry--7 to 15 would make many an interesting blog topic! :P I am so gullible! I should know better--I am a teacher!!! See what maternity leave has done to me???