Friday, April 24, 2009

ooOOoo....so pretty.....

I love color.  

I can spend hours roaming my favorite fabric stores just soaking in all of the color.
Ironic considering that if you ask me my favorite color, I'll tell you white.

A box arrived yesterday, but in the midst of mountains of frosting, I didn't get the pleasure of opening it until today.

Look.

See, I told you it's pretty.


And the best part is that there's another layer under there.

Who knew tulle could be so satisfying.  

Even more satisfying-the twirls and giggles from little girls wearing tulle. 
 I think some of this tulle may just end up around my waist.  

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

The colors are pretty, I love getting packages like that!

Becky said...

Wow, I just drooled a little bit. I think I need to get one for Kaitlyn..

Kelsey said...

holy smokes! Thanks for Hal's tutu. It was my very fave part of her photo shoot last night :)

Kelsey said...

we need to do a girls pic (gooers of course) in tutus.