Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And a 6 week surprise too...

So, I've got about six weeks until the triathlon.


I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing about it, right? Me too. almost.

So here is something new for you to hear about. Another thing with six weeks.
People keep asking why I'm not planning on participating in the triathlon in August as was originally planned...so......
Surprise!  Six Weeks. 
Who knew? Certainly not me!



Can you count? As long as my body keeps cooperating-so far so good-I've got the green light to keep training and go on as planned.

I'm due in late November, so let's hope my ability to hold babies as long as possible keeps up and we don't end up with any more October birthdays!

We'll see how this one works out!

12 comments:

From all the little Hunt's in Huntville said...

Holy cow!!! I am glad I am up at one feeding a baby to be the first to read this! Gosh that is crazy! Did I put enough exclamation marks? Break out those mm's. Congratulations!!!!

mom24boys said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations! Wow!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I wondered why you had to take Aaron to the doctor yesterday, it was for your first OB appointment and not for him. I'm glad the fertility pills worked and you are getting twins out of it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats - our little August babies are just getting more and more siblings now =)

Niki said...

You go girl. If anyone can do it, you can. Congrats!

Shilo said...

Wow, congrats!
That's exciting!!!

Unknown said...

You guy's are amazing. i wish we could have a big family, but I think we're in for a small one. Matthew's grandmother had 13. BIG families are fun!! PS. This is Kristi from Lincoln ward :0).

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~LL~ said...

Holy smokes! congrats, girlfriend!!!!

Kelly Hill said...

Isn't anyone else wondering if this is an April Fool's joke?

Cindi said...

Good joke. :) Very believable.

Tiffany said...

LOL... great