Monday, March 23, 2009

Trying something new

Not the background, but I needed something bright and springy anyway.


This:
Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ah heck, why not? I enjoy blog stalking way too much, this just makes it easier! Not to mention there are prizes involved! And really, I'm not a picky girl-any of the Target gift certificates (oh, say, #19, 20, 22...) would just make my day! Or the Kitchen Aid mixer (#58) would be a killer Mother's Day gift for my cute mom.

And ironically it was through an online friend that I found this whole thing anyway! Thanks LL! : )

So-if you happen to be someone stopping by from UBP-say hi! And yes, I realize I didn't really introduce anything about myself in this post.  Let's just say I have an Incredible family.
(wow, that was corny)
If you're curious for more, read your little heart out!

11 comments:

~LL~ said...

cool.....:)

Love the new layout!

Courtney said...

Came over from 5MFM. Nice to meet you!

Sandee said...

I'm visiting from UBP and stopping by to say hi as requested!

jodifur said...

Party hopping. Hope to see you at my place.

Jen L. said...

Hi! Wandered over for UBP. Cute blog! Good to meet you.

Forty Two East said...

Came over from the UBP!! Nice to meet you.

Unknown said...

I'm blog hopping from the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you.

Lynn said...

Hi -- stopping by from the party, and LOVE your family photo. I'm still reeling from the photos of your food shelves. Our blog focuses on children's book reviews (including a board book give away right now); stop by if you're interested. :)

Malia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining in on the party! I love your Incredibles family picture! Your storage shelves are inspiring, too. I refer to our storage room as, "our dirty little secret"!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love storage totes. Everything I own is in storage totes until the stone house in finished. Hehe. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.