Monday, October 1, 2007

Uh oh. NOW I've done it!

All right, all right. It has been brought to my attention by multiple people now that I have created the great blogging sin. I have gone more than a week without a post. Apparently it is OK to go a few days without a post, but over the week mark, well, goodness! You know it's bad when people are bringing up the title of the post that has been sitting there for so long! My deepest apologies! You'd think I have 6 kids, a potty-training toddler, a preschooler I'm teaching to read, and umpteen loads of laundry to do a week! Not to mention, well, life! : ) I promise I'm getting there. I have a backlog of posts all tucked away in my head that I just need to throw down in print, then I'll give you hours worth of reading.

See Kel, I promised there'd be something here to read this afternoon! There will be more tonight or tomorrow! And maybe I'll even get around to adding those pictures in too.....

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thank Goodness!!!! Seriously! Never go that long again, it's a blogging faux pas :) I'll email you some pics of Logs Bday Party.
Check out my blog, there's a video of Hallie walking!

Ashley said...

So glad to see that you are back in the swing of things! I was starting to get worried!
It's so much better to sit at the comfort of my own computer to see what's going on over there then it is to get my fanny up and away from my desk to walk across the street to say "HI!"
Love Ya!

Celeste said...

CATEY!!!! I was so excited when your blog popped up and it didn't say "Principal". I almost fainted :) Anyway, I'll be checking back to see what else you post!! Hey, when are we going to go play pool?!? Let us know when you're available :)

Unknown said...

No need to apologize. I just enjoy your descriptive narrative on life. What else am I supposed to do while sitting in front of a computer all day, work? :)