Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lincoln's Story

As is noted in the post for Malia's birthday, I have decided to follow in my friend's footsteps and share the birth stories of each of my children on their birthdays. Not only is it a good reminder of what a wondrous event it is each time, but it is also good to remember that no matter how much of a stinker they may be today-no matter which birthday it is-that they will always be my perfectly sweet little babies!

Lincoln's Story.....
www.babysites.com/sites/catey/default.asp?page=home&seq=1

(I guess you'll have to copy and paste-the link isn't working so well!)

Click on "baby journal" on the menu on the left side of the page. (lovely site, yet another reminder of how I don't do so well at continually updating all these great online things!)

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

longest labor ever!!!! I swear I was waiting for that baby to come out forever he he. I can only imagine how you felt ;)