Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I want to know

is who gave this child permission to grow up?



Malia got her hair cut yetserday, and while I love it and it looks adorable, it makes her look older! We also found out on Tuesday that she now needs glasses, and while she picked out some great frames-they too make her look older! I'm slightly afraid of the combination when the glasses arrive in a couple of days....

It's a good thing I have a baby to cushion this one growing up. What in the world will I do when my youngest baby is the one who is 10 and looking older and bugged with us for not letting them go to the school choir concert instead of being home with the fam....

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

wow, she is you :) he he
She looks super cute with her new haircut. Why didn't you let her go to the concert????? What's up with that? he he

Unknown said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!

She is just beautiful like her momma!

Heidi said...

How cute is that hair cut!!??? She's such a cutie!

Annika said...

Wow she does look older! She is such a sweetie! You know if just keep having babies that would alleviate ever having to have the youngest grow up...just a thought! :0)

Big Daddy said...

She does look cute, but hey that is nothing new. Its hard to see your oldest grow up but trust me, after the first one does it the rest aren't so bad. I am sure it will be much worse when the baby grows up. Krislyn going on a date is going to give me all kinds of gray hair, might even send me to a shrink!

zoinatt said...

Wow she does look really grown up.

~LL~ said...

What a beauty.....

I'm SURE my 9.5 year old could get into older women...that is of course IF I let them ever get to that point. LOL!

Mar and Koki said...

She is such a great little girl. She shared her excitement with me yesterday about her new glasses.